Greeting

on Monday 21 September 2015
Assalamualaikum readers :)
how are you? fine? I hope so. I haven't posted anything useful since September 2014 ago. So miss with this blog :D. By the way, this year I have graduated from Politeknik Negeri Batam and  I will be graduation on October later *alhamdulillah. Insya Allah knowledge that I get is useful for me and all people *amiin :)
pre-graduation photo

Now I am continuing my college from D3 Electrical Engineering to D4 Mechatronic Engineering. *Still in the same campus. In my class now, there are  so many people who are older than me *mayoritas. There are only three girls, they are kak anif, kak marlin, and me. It's okey than last.
 It's enough, I am so sleepy, Tomorrow or next day or someday I will post about my lesson in this blog. So You must always see this blog yaa guys :D hahaha
byeeeee :*

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

#NHS